Friday, December 4, 2009

Expecting a delivery

So we entered the final Month of the year, and it is time for a lot of things. Some companies have closing budgets, some people are getting ready for holidays, and me, well I am getting ready for something completely fantastic.

On December 3rd it was 4 years ago since I met my girlfriend, and this wonderful relationship is manifesting itself around December 27 where we are expecting our first child. Now that is a delivery which will certainly change my life.

Obviously this doens’t really have anything to do with Sitecore, but any parent will recognize how grand it is, and hopefully nod smilingly when I show up at the office looking like I haven’t slept for days (which might also become true). I guess it is safe to say I will soon be working 2 jobs: fulltime parent being one, and Sitecore being the other.

For the moment I have grounded myself regarding travelling, as nobody can really predict when the baby will come out. Naturally this is something I definately do not want to miss.

I expect to pick up my travel activities again in the beginning of 2010 and deliver more “on the road” posts by then…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news and congratulations!

I look forward to hearing about the new addition to this world.

All the best to you and your important ones from Sitecore USA

Ariel McKnight,
Training Manager, Sitecore USA

Unknown said...

Congratulations - it is always good to hear of another Madsen in the world!

Peter Madsen
Hedgehog Development

Sandeep SEO said...

This post is very informative for everybody. I would like to appreciate your work for good accuracy and got informative knowledge from here........................Please go through our website and get Oracle Fusion related Information.