Thursday, May 22, 2008

Going into uncharted territory

Working in Sitecore as a Solution Architect means quite some travelling around to our many regional partners and customers. Often I present our solutions to prospects along with the involved partner at their location. Occationally I also get to speak on seminars for groups of selected individuals which can be quite a fun challenge.

Bottomline I am most definately meeting a lot of people in need of content management solutions, looking for advice and inspiration. And on this blog, I will be sharing my experiences with you, along with presentations of some of the many cool features that Sitecore provides.

I come from a background working for a Sitecore technology partner, where I among other cool projects improved the visitor experience on the Vatican's website. I have worked with the Sitecore products for 2+ years and counting.

I already have a growing list of things to share, so stay tuned for posts about my recent trip to Madrid, info about SEO solutions and much much more...

No comments: